As a UI Designer for Idea Marketing Group, you will strategize, design and implement graphic, UI, and UX standards throughout all phases of production. You will be responsible for understanding clients’ needs and pitching design ideas. Ensuring deliverables are aligned with client expectations and business goals.
This remote position is open for individuals only in the USA.
- Conceptualize and design UI designs from wireframe through full comps
- Articulate and effectively communicate creative concepts to clients
- Collaborate with production team on all projects
- Remain current on industry norms and future trends to apply to current and future offerings
- Consult and support other departments
- Travel 5 – 10% based on need, customer face to face interaction, and team support
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills with applied creative thinking
- Excellence in time and task management, attention to detail, and overall organization
- Self-motivated and driven; able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, and InVision